The Basic NCO Training School (BNTS) & Advanced NCO Training School (ANTS) registration form has just been released. Please note that the early bird registration is before 9.00pm on 28th February, 2015. After that it's on a "first come first serve basis" for acceptance into the program. We plan to get our consolidated registration list for 8th PJ in way before 28th Feb.
Date: 14th to 16th March 2015
Reporting Time: 9.00am (14th March 2015)
Dismissal Time: 2.00pm (16th March 2015)
Venue: Sri UCSI, Subang Jaya
If you are interested, please make sure that you can make it for the whole duration of the program. READ the registration form THOROUGHLY as it explains in detail what you need to do for registration, reporting as well as what to bring along with specific instructions and Terms & Conditions.
If you are keen, please do this:
- Read the BNTS or ANTS FactSheet to understand what you have to do
- Fill up the "Members' Detail Form for Coy' and follow the sample instruction carefully
- Fill up the "BNTS or ANTS Comp" form
- Make sure you fill in the "BNTS or ANTS Consent form completely, sign it, get your parent to sign and ALSO get Capt. William's consent signature as well. You will only need to bring this when you attend the camp and NOT to submit it for the registration. IMPORTANT: You forget this form when reporting in to camp, you can be sure that you will be calling your parent to bring you home! So please DO NOT forget this! ANTS folks, please please DO NOT forget to bring your BNTS Certificate when reporting to camp. If you don't have it yet, please let the officers know immediately. If you forget this, you will cry all the way home!
- When you have filled up the "Members' Detail Form for Coy" and "BNTS or ANTS Comp" form, please email them to SSGT Daniel Chin at "firstname.lastname@example.org" so that he can consolidate for 8th PJ. Please send it to him by Monday, 23rd February 2015. If you can do it earlier then the better! Don't worry about the payment first as we will take care of it first and collect from you all during parade on 7th March 2015.
If you have any questions, please call or SMS or Whatsapp Lt. Lee Henn at 012-2096256. Sign up quickly! Have a great CNY!
Please click on this link to download the registration form -> Click here