Are you all ready for the MPO and Bird Park outing this coming Saturday, 2nd May 2015? A quick recap on what to wear and bring.
Date: Saturday, 2nd May 2015
Time: 8.15am to 6.30pm
Venue: Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra at Dewan Filharmonik Petronas, KLCC and KL Bird Park
8.15am - Assemble at Front Porch of No. 8 Pantai Baptist Church
8.45am - Depart for Dewan Filharmonik Petronas
11.00am - Depart for KL Bird Park
5.45pm - Depart for PBC
6.30pm - Dismissal from Bungalow No. 22 at PBC (parents, please pick up the kids here)
Things to wear:
1) Pre-Juniors & Juniors - Company Mufti, navy blue short, BB belt, navy blue socks, and black shoes (Don't bring your BB cap!)
2) Seniors - Company Mufti (Recruits can wear Coy mufti, jeans and school shoes or leather shoes) (Don't bring your BB cap!)
1) Sports attire or sports shoes or collarless T-Shirt not allowed at the MPO
2) Try NOT to bring electronics as you will be solely responsible for your own property
Things to bring:
1) Bring a small backpack,
2) Water bottle with sufficient water
3) Pack extra change of cloths in plastic bag
4) Hat or cap
5) Raincoat or small umbrella
7) Optional : Money max of RM10.
Note: Senior's NCOs, please bring at least RM4 per squad and 6 pcs of 50 cents coins (new) for your assignment at the Bird Park.