Please note that we will be having a briefing/training by the Outfitter for our upcoming Survival Camp. It is compulsory for all the camp attendees to attend.
8.30am - 11.30am - Band @ Lower Hall 22
11.30am - 12.30pm - Worship practice @ Lower Hall 22
2.00pm - 2.15pm - Fall-in @ Basketball Court
2.15pm - 2.45pm - Worship @ Lower Hall 22
2.45pm - 6.15pm - Survival Camp Briefing and Training @ Lower Hall 22
6.15pm - 6.25pm - Clean-up of 22
6.25pm - 6.30pm - Fall-Out
The briefing/training will cover:
- Map and typography reading
- Navigation and orienteering
-Jungle survival and ethics
- Strict packing list, what to bring and what is NOT allowed.
- Jungle survival and emergency skills
- Knots with different types of ropes
EVERYONE MUST bring the items below for the class, you will appreciate your notes DURING camp.
- long ruller
- ROPE (white rope that can be bought from any uniform shop) scouts rope
Also this is a good time to think about your gear from the Bukit Gasing experience.. if it does not work, fix it or borrow a new one. If your backpack is way too big for you, please look for a more suitable sized backpack. Do a checkpoint to ensure that you have all the gears that you will need.