Senior Section Agenda for 10th June 2017
8.00am - 8.30am - Band set up @ Lower Hall 22
8.30am - 11.30am - Band @ Lower Hall 22
11.30am - 1.30pm - Lunch @ Kitchen 22
11.30am - 1.30pm - Worship Practice @ Lower Hall 22
2.00pm - 2.15pm - Fall In @ Basketball court
2.15pm - 2.45pm - Worship @ Lower Hall 22
2.45pm - 5.30pm - Bukit Gasing Hike
5.30pm - 5.45pm - Refreshment @ Kitchen 22
5.45pm - 6.15pm - Physical Training for ALL members @ Basketball Court 22
6.15pm - 6.30pm - Clean up @ Lower Hall 22
1) Come is your sports attire/hiking gear - NO uniform/mufti required for this Sat including band practice
2) Kenosis service for this Sat is to be confirmed by Jia Rou.
3) Squad 5 will be in charge of refreshments and cleaning the cloth.
4) If you owe Mdm Yvonne any money or camp forms for the Survival Camp please bring by this Sat!
Bukit Gasing Hike
Please note that we will be taking a hike up to Bukit Gasing this coming Saturday, 10th June to get you accustomed to your loaded backpack, your shoes and your fitness level up and down the hill. We will meet as usual for parade time from 2.00 - 6.30pm. Dress code for parade will be sports/hiking attire (you do not need to come in mufti or uniform) with sports/hiking shoes but please no revealing clothes.
We will split the section into Platoon 1 and 2. Platoon 1 will head up to Bk Gasing using the counter clockwise Southern route while Platoon 2 will take on the clockwise Northern route. There is a map of Bk Gasing attached here so please do take a look at them and be familiar with the place especially the terrain. Click on this link.
Head to the Main Entrance into the nature park south of the playground
Head towards Checkpoint 1 - the Watch Tower
Proceed northwards pass the "Killer Stretch" and loop down to the suspension bridge
Exit from the Northern exit near Jalan 5/17
Head back to 22 in PBC
Head to the Northern entrance by Jalan 5/17
Head towards the suspension bridge and loop up towards the "Killer Stretch"
Head south towards the Watch Tower
Head down and out from the South Main Entrance
Head back to 22 in PBC
Things to bring:
- 4 x 1.5L water bottles (soft drinks, mineral water etc) If you don't have we have some extra in the BB room
- Drinking water bottle(s) (bring sufficient water cuz it's gonna be very hot)
- Your shoes you are planning to wear to hike into the camp
- One full set of dry clothes, towel, shoes etc in the event you get all soaked in the rain (to be left behind in 22)
I would suggest bringing 2 bags along, one for the hike and the other to leave at No.22 with the rest of your items.
Do pray for the safety of everyone and for good weather as well. Do not hesitate to call Capt. Lee Henn if you have any queries. Thanks.